- The best destinationsof Yunnan: Lijiang and Shangri-La.
- Discover the natural beauty of Yunnan: Tiger Leaping Gorge, and Napahai Lake.
- Explore the ethnic groups in Yunnan: Naxiand
- Enjoy the real life of local people in the ancient towns and villages: Lijiang Old Town, Yuhu Village, Baisha Old Town, Shuhe Old Town, Dukezong Old Town, and Xiaojiezi Tibetan Village.
- Visit the famous monastery in Yunnan: Songzanlin Monaster.
Lijiang – Tiger Leaping Gorge – Shangri-La
Day 1 Lijiang
In the morning at 08:30 am, meet your guide at the south gate of Lijiang Old Town(in Chinese:丽江古城南门). Then drive to visit Baisha Old Town and Baisha Murals. Afterwards, drive to visit Yuhu Village and Former Residence of Joseph Rock. In the afternoon, transfer to visit Shuhe Old Town.
Day 2 Lijiang – Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-La
In the morning, drive to Qiaotou Town. On the way, have a view of the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar and drive to Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge and stop for 5 minutes for photograph.
Then go on driving to Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge for hiking (about 3 hours). Hike from a place named “14km” to Tina’s Guesthouse.
In the afternoon at 3:30 pm, drive to Shangri-la. Upon arrival, stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city.
Transfer to the hotel.
Day 3 Shangri-La
Pick you up at the hotel. Then drive to visit Songzanlin Monastery and then pay a visit to a local Tibetan village– Xiaojiezi Village and family around the monastery. In the afternoon, transfer to visit Napahai Lake.
In the late afternoon, drive back to Shangri-La downtown and drop you off to Moonshine Square(in Chinese: 月光广场). Tour ends.
- Two nights twin-shared accommodation with breakfast;
- Sharing-vehicle with air conditioners;
- Excellent English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person.
- Lunches and dinners;
- International train tickets/flight tickets;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal consumption;
- Any picking-up and dropping of service between hotel and airport;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips (USD 5-10/day/personto guide; USD 5-10/day/person to driver).
- Lijiang and Shangri-La extra night hotel;
- local train tickets / flight tickets